The Connection to Transitional Living for Women
ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS FROM:
- REHABILITATION FACILITIES
- OTHER RECOVERY and SOBER LIVING RESIDENCES,
- A RECENT RELAPSE AND THOSE WHO NEED STRUCTURE AND SUPPORT TO MAINTAIN LONG-TERM RECOVERY
- WE WELCOME WOMEN OF ALL AGES IN ANY PHASE OF THEIR RECOVERY FROM DRUGS AND ALCOHOL
SEE OUR VIDEO on WHY JUNCTION HOUSE INC WAS CREATED ...
JUNCTION HOUSE SOBER LIVING & RECOVERY HOMES
"THE NEW STANDARD of EXCELLENCE"
- Nationally recognized as "Premier Sober Living-Recovery Residences" as one of the best structured recovery homes in PA.
- Residences located in upscale suburbia in the areas of Huntingdon Valley and Southampton, Pennsylvania
- Conveniently located at the Junction of Bucks County, Montgomery County, and Northeast Philadelphia in Southeastern Pennsylvania with close proximity to Center City
WOMEN NEW IN RECOVERY NEED TO BE PRO-ACTIVE IN WHICH RECOVERY HOME IS BEST FOR THEM!
Junction House Inc was founded from over 35 years of personal experience that women with addiction
and/or alcoholism can achieve sobriety, serenity, and dignity.
Why Choose Junction House...
- Nationally recognized Premier, yet affordable recovery, sober/transitional upscale living residences for women, who are serious and want to take the next phase in continuing their paths to long-term recovery.
- Reside in private homes and live as a structured family.
- Our philosophy is having high quality structured recovery, residences in beautiful neighborhoods, offering all fresh, healthy, nutritional food which is included.
- Transportation provided for Individual and Conjoint Therapy, Early Recovery Skills, and Relapse Prevention Groups by our affiliate IOP facilities.
- On-site CERTIFIED RECOVERY SPECIALIST, SOBER COACH, AND ADDICTION PEER ADVOCATE SESSIONS AVAILABLE FOR CO-DEPENDENCY and FAMILY GUIDANCE.
- Weekly on-site meditation and yoga classes included.
- Personal laptops, cellular phones, vehicles, and employment/volunteering are permitted.
Junction House Offers...
- Safe, supportive, and structured family sober living homes with the guidance of hands-on female house managers, along with other residing women, who offer their experience, strength, and hope on using learned tools in attaining long-term recovery.
- Teaches accountability and sets precedence in recovery while providing the needed structure.
- Owners who have over 35 years of personal recovery experience and are well versed in recovery and the family dynamics of addiction and alcoholism, along with knowledge of using and practicing 12-Step programs.
- Strives to teach the physical, spiritual, and emotional key necessities that women need in order to continue their road to recovery and live a productive, purposeful, self-sufficient life without drinking or using drugs.
- Offers suggestions to a program of recovery and life skills and if taken, along with practicing the principles of 12-step programs, their lives can be fully enhanced and successful in reclaiming their life, self-worth, and self-esteem.
Women in recovery are entitled to live with dignity and grace in a beautiful home.
For additional information CALL 215-919-1558 or 215-815-0113 or go to our "Contact Us" page
Call 215-919-1558 for Availability
Junction Valley Residence Photos...
A Haven for Healing, Health, and Recovery
FOR MORE INFORMATION & AVAILABILITY...
Call Kiki at 215-919-1558 or Debbi at 215-815-0113
Or go to the above "Contact Us" tab
Junction House's Little Therapy Dogs
Junction House Residence Photos...